Rally Finland 2007 (nyt valokuvan kanssa)

Keskustelua kaikenlaisesta moottoriurheilusta.
Presterin
'Diplomat'
'Diplomat'

Viesti Kirjoittaja Presterin »

TurboMac kirjoitti:I think I'm just gonna stay in a local camp site (Jämsänkoski) for 20€/night
Rasua Camping? It's ~5km from here where I live. :)
Suurin osa opel kuskeista on hieman vajaita.
©Skeidett
TurboMac
'Admiral'
'Admiral'
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja TurboMac »

Presterin kirjoitti:
TurboMac kirjoitti:I think I'm just gonna stay in a local camp site (Jämsänkoski) for 20€/night
Rasua Camping? It's ~5km from here where I live. :)
Yeah i was gonna be there, but change of plan again... now i think we are camping just beside a friends' cottage in Jyväskylä.

I'm planning to see about 3 stages per day. Proposed itninery:
Thursday - Killery (SS1);
Friday - Villipohja (SS2 & SS5), Killery (SS11);
Saturday - Ouninpohja (SS14 & SS16), Surkee (SS20);
Sunday - Ruuhimäki (SS23), Podium.

Also might try to view some of the Service Stops (are they worth seeing? How close can you get?) We'll see how it goes, but I don't want to rush around too much and we'll also need to time to eat, drink, bathroom brakes, etc. Doubling-up on Villipohja & Ouninpohja should save some time anyway. I've heard about the famous JUMP, 6km into the Ouninpohja Stage (near the yellow house), so I think we deffinately need to try and find that. I want to see some of Rally Expo & Rally Show as well. Hopefully we can get into Jyväskylä a bit earlier tomorrow, so that we can have a look round before Killery starts. Also quite fancy checking out Rally Party (at least on one of the evenings).
Susiraja
'Kapitän'
'Kapitän'

Viesti Kirjoittaja Susiraja »

Ambitious timetable to see so many stages...

You can get very close to the service crews. Worth seeing when they operate cars.

The "jump of the yellow house" is spectacular. The house is white nowadays if I don´t remember wrong. I personally prefer watching the cars in corners. Gives more respect to speed on which they drive these roads.
Amppa
'Diplomat'
'Diplomat'

Viesti Kirjoittaja Amppa »

And if you are going to see something at the yellow house I think you shold get there about an hour before the first car hits the stage. Even if it's early there are also some other people in the middle of the forest ;)
Keli ku keli, niin sutenööri se v*tut välittää
Susiraja
'Kapitän'
'Kapitän'

Viesti Kirjoittaja Susiraja »

An hour before the first car isn´t enough to get a decent place to watch at the jump. We are going to be watching in the corner where Sebastian Lindholm once went out with 307. It´s a bit to the start from the jump.
TomTom
'Diplomat'
'Diplomat'

Viesti Kirjoittaja TomTom »

Niille jotka eivät paikanpäälle päässeet (kuten allekirjoittanut) niin vinkkinä ja muistutuksena seuraavaa:

Itse virittelin studion tähän olohuoneeseen, että pysyy ajantasalla.

-Live statsit viron pojilta. Päivittyy 40sec välein.
-RalliRadio stream löytyy tästä.
"En ole puolesta, enkä vastaan.. pikemminkin päinvastoin."
TurboMac
'Admiral'
'Admiral'
Viesti:

Awesome week/weekend!! :P
Thursday - Paviljonki, Killery (SS1);
Friday - Mökkiperä (SS3 & SS6), Jukojärvi (SS10);
Saturday - Ouninpohja (SS14 & SS16), Himos (SS18), Paviljonki (Rally Party);
Sunday - Valkola (SS21), Podium
My friends' cottage was actually near Jukojärvi, so had to revise some of my schedule slightly. But SS10 was great, within walking distance from the cottage and then about 20 mins after it finished, I was driving up & down the stage in my Nova TD :P -(z)-

Went to Paviljonki a few times, which was quite good. I wasn't too impressed with Killeri, couldn't find a decent viewing position and so didnt get many good pics from there. Mökkiperä was really good, watched it from about 3 different places over the 2 stages and good some really good pics & vids. We saw the "big jump" at Ouninpohja, but I was a bit dissapointed at how many slowed down just before it (and thus didn't jump). I think the longest jump was about 42m. Himos was good, we missed some of the first drivers there, but we got a great view of the others, including the Vetomies.

The atmosphere was really good with lots of friendly people from all over the world.

Overall it was brilliant and I deffinately want to go again next year...!!
TurboMac
'Admiral'
'Admiral'
Viesti:

sinkkone
'Diplomat'
'Diplomat'

Viesti Kirjoittaja sinkkone »

Some great shots you got there... :D
On se kova...
Veikka
'Diplomat'
'Diplomat'

Viesti Kirjoittaja Veikka »

Täälläkin on jotakin videoita :lol:

:lollis: :lollis: :lollis: :lollis: :lollis:
Käykääs allekirjoittamasssa ---> https://www.kansalaisaloite.fi/fi/aloite/970 :D
Timonen
OCF Yhteyshenkilö
OCF Yhteyshenkilö

Viesti Kirjoittaja Timonen »

Höpövideoita, kyllä ne OCF:n Summerparty-videot oli paljon mielenkiintoisempia, samaten kuvat... :wink:
Vectra B X25XE Sport -98, Vectra A C25XE CDX -94 ja Ascona C C20NE Irmscher Sprint -87 (projekti)

Vuokraan V6-jakohihnanvaihtotyökalusarjaa
Veikka
'Diplomat'
'Diplomat'

Viesti Kirjoittaja Veikka »

Timonen kirjoitti:Höpövideoita, kyllä ne OCF:n Summerparty-videot oli paljon mielenkiintoisempia, samaten kuvat... :wink:
Pyh
Käykääs allekirjoittamasssa ---> https://www.kansalaisaloite.fi/fi/aloite/970 :D
Vastaa Viestiin