AVOID !!!! Automaalaamo HEMI OY

This forum is for English language discussion about Opels, Opel Club Finland and related issues
AdamOPC
'Kadett'
'Kadett'

AVOID !!!! Automaalaamo HEMI OY

Viesti Kirjoittaja AdamOPC »

Hi everyone! I would like to share my experience with you about so called "paint shop" automaalaamo Hemi OY.
Please guys if you like your car , avoid this scam bags .Hemi OY is located in Malmi, Helsinki. Got my car from them after painting almost whole car . HORRIBLE job they did. They broke many parts including tail light! !!! Everything they touched is broken or nearly broken. They even managed to destroy my RayBan sunglasses that was in glove box!!! Many many things went wrong in one week my car spent in that shop. Colour is a bit different, clear coat is bad and not as shiny as before, many plastic parts broken including tail lights, side skirts are not in place. Seriously even a monkey can paint car better. When i tried to complain about broken parts they said " it was like that " :banghead: OMG
And than " you can go call a fucking police " . What a horrible service! Please guys if you like your car, never go to Hemi OY . Yes its cheap but its terrible! . After taking to a true car painters they told me that it will cost me another 600-800€ to fix all the problems Hemi OY did to my car.
irYobYetaMis
OCF Yhteyshenkilö
OCF Yhteyshenkilö

Re: AVOID !!!! Automaalaamo HEMI OY

Viesti Kirjoittaja irYobYetaMis »

What did you have done? Full respray?
Colour code agreed before work started?
They did all prep and paint or did you do any prep work?
Any pictures?
Surely you can dispute/claim if things are as you say?
Sounds like a nightmare
Vuoden foruumilainen 2017, 2018
Formulatietäjä 2014
AdamOPC
'Kadett'
'Kadett'

I will upload some pictures of parts i didn't fix yet , as soon as i wash car. Probably this weekend
AdamOPC
'Kadett'
'Kadett'

irYobYetaMis kirjoitti:What did you have done? Full respray?
Colour code agreed before work started?
They did all prep and paint or did you do any prep work?
Any pictures?
Surely you can dispute/claim if things are as you say?
Sounds like a nightmare
I spayed almost whole car apart from the roof, tailgate , back bumper and side skirts . Colour code didn't agree because i thought Arden Blue is not a difficult colour to get and the code they can easily get as professional car painters . They did all prep .
Vastaa Viestiin