Where I can to buy used ECU for Z16SE in Finland

This forum is for English language discussion about Opels, Opel Club Finland and related issues
slavinin86
'Agila'

Where I can to buy used ECU for Z16SE in Finland

Viesti Kirjoittaja slavinin86 »

Hello! Having problem with Opel Astra G CC(Z16SE) 8 valvs. When engine in hot it start to show me camshaft sensor mistake 0340! I read a lot of forums and think that it is some thing wrong with ECU -cose the CHECK engine start to be on just some time! I living in Vaasa area. Where I can try to found used ECU OPEL 09353509 Delco DJTY ? Thanks
Nalen
OCF Member 2024
OCF Member 2024

Re: Where I can to buy used ECU for Z16SE in Finland

Viesti Kirjoittaja Nalen »

Have you tried changing camshaft sensor? It's cheaper to try that first... ECUs happen to be pretty expensive and hard to find. You might find used ECUs from www.autopurkaamot.com. There you can find dismantling places where to buy used parts.
Opel oli virheostos, mutta nyt en halua kuitenkaan siitä luopua. Aina taistelemassa, mutta eteenpäin mennään.
slavinin86
'Agila'

Re: Where I can to buy used ECU for Z16SE in Finland

Viesti Kirjoittaja slavinin86 »

Nalen kirjoitti:Have you tried changing camshaft sensor? It's cheaper to try that first... ECUs happen to be pretty expensive and hard to find. You might find used ECUs from http://www.autopurkaamot.com. There you can find dismantling places where to buy used parts.
Hello Nalen. I allready tryed to change a camshaft sensor- but new is not working at all! My sensor working just when the engine is cold! Will try to bue enother one! But this sensor is expensive too!!! Thanks for the link! Wires that going to the sensor earthed to the engine one time. Thats why I think that it is some thing hapened insice ECU. How do You think? Lamp is start to be on just on hot engine- so cant be problem with wires - it have to be ECU I think.
Vastaa Viestiin