"MOIKKA" from new UK member....

This forum is for English language discussion about Opels, Opel Club Finland and related issues
TurboMac
'Admiral'
'Admiral'
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja TurboMac »

had a cool holiday in Finland again :D

and my car was fine when I got home (started first time after 2 & half weeks away) -(z)- 8)
Johnny
'Diplomat'
'Diplomat'

Viesti Kirjoittaja Johnny »

Nice to here that you had nice holiday here and your car was ok :D

Were you able to go in any events when you were here?
Johnny, la gente esta muy loca.
TurboMac
'Admiral'
'Admiral'
Viesti:

Unfortunately we were busy on the day of the Turku OCF Meet (Tammisilta), so couldn't go there.

But we did go to Pori Jazz and spent most of the evening in the dance tent which was really cool 8)

I've already booked my flights to come to finland again at the end of December for my winter hols. And we are thinking of maybe moving there next summer, when i finnish college, if i can get a job and we can sell the house.
TurboMac
'Admiral'
'Admiral'
Viesti:

Quick update for anyone interested:- after only a few weeks on the market, we've had an offer on our house & accepted it. Nothing is signed yet and the survey, paperwork, etc. could take a few weeks/months...

...but hopefully now we should be moving to Finland within the next few months. :)
ata
OCF Yhteyshenkilö
OCF Yhteyshenkilö

Viesti Kirjoittaja ata »

Welcome to Finland... And then join the club... :)
Opel Calibra 2.0 16V Turbo 4x4 C20LET '92 - Pontiac GTO 5.7 V8 LS1 '04 (Holden) - Pontiac Tempest 2d HT Coupe V8 5.8 '70
TurboMac
'Admiral'
'Admiral'
Viesti:

Our buyer had a problem with selling their house & they had to pull out of buying ours, so our house is back on the market. Not sure when we will sell now........??

But I have just booked my flights for another holiday in Finland (18-31 July). It'll be nice to visit family & friends again there. Also I shall try to look for a job there and hand out some copies of my CV to a few different companies.
OCF Sprinttikunkku 2010

Viesti Kirjoittaja Ville »

Welcome again and good luck with jobs!
Manta B turbo -76
Manta B turbo -76
Omega B turbo -96
Vastaa Viestiin