ahvenisto kadett D gte

This forum is for English language discussion about Opels, Opel Club Finland and related issues
gte-fan
'Kadett'
'Kadett'

ahvenisto kadett D gte

Viesti Kirjoittaja gte-fan »

hey people, im new to this forum, i saw pics of a silver kadett gte with blue GT stripes recently in a 2004 ahvenisto historic race and on a finnish website and i would like to know if there are any other photos available of this car because im thinking of building my own one here in south africa...

thanx

here are the ones i have:

Kuva
Kuva
Amppa
'Diplomat'
'Diplomat'

Viesti Kirjoittaja Amppa »

Kadett is a Roadsport B Race Car and the owner of the car is selling it on this site:

http://www.spua.fi/kauppa.html

Maybe you could contact him via e-mail ;)

Jarmo Tuomi
Puhelin:050-5229531
Email: palomeo@saunalahti.fi
Keli ku keli, niin sutenööri se v*tut välittää
gte-fan
'Kadett'
'Kadett'

thanx, thats the site that i got the pics from... i think the advert is quite old... plus i dont think we speak the same language... i got no idea how to translate the specs that he's mentioning or price or anything... i'd actually just like to have more pics of that car...
ata
OCF Yhteyshenkilö
OCF Yhteyshenkilö

Viesti Kirjoittaja ata »

Here are couple of photos of that car from 2006 Historic Grand Race in Ahvenisto track taken by me.
Kuva
Kuva
Opel Calibra 2.0 16V Turbo 4x4 C20LET '92 - Pontiac GTO 5.7 V8 LS1 '04 (Holden) - Pontiac Tempest 2d HT Coupe V8 5.8 '70
gte-fan
'Kadett'
'Kadett'

ahhh man thanx a million buddy... so it raced in the 2006 race too?... i really like the look of that car, very keen to build one up here in south africa, but we never got the 2-door version here :cry:

got anymore pics??
motorsport
'Diplomat'
'Diplomat'

Viesti Kirjoittaja motorsport »

I wish I would see more pics about owners girlfriend. She once drove those historic formulas but has not been present during recent years. :D
Amppa
'Diplomat'
'Diplomat'

Viesti Kirjoittaja Amppa »

motorsport kirjoitti:I wish I would see more pics about owners girlfriend. She once drove those historic formulas but has not been present during recent years. :D
Woman next to that red tent above? :D
gte-fan
'Kadett'
'Kadett'

haha we got enough of the same hot ladies down here :D ... its the car that im interested in... coz there aint nothing like that down here...
Gsi tuning
'Admiral'
'Admiral'

Viesti Kirjoittaja Gsi tuning »

Maybe you could send us some of those hot ladies, and I'm pretty sure you could have plenty of 2-door D-Kadetts instead... :D
motorsport
'Diplomat'
'Diplomat'

Viesti Kirjoittaja motorsport »

Amppa kirjoitti:
motorsport kirjoitti:I wish I would see more pics about owners girlfriend. She once drove those historic formulas but has not been present during recent years. :D
Woman next to that red tent above? :D
Yess.. there has been only lovely plumbers at pit lane this year. But I love them too.

But honestly here are not so many D-kadetts around. Most of them has gone to junk, pressed and melted to get new life as tin cans.
gte-fan
'Kadett'
'Kadett'

Gsi tuning kirjoitti:Maybe you could send us some of those hot ladies, and I'm pretty sure you could have plenty of 2-door D-Kadetts instead... :D
hehe want to swop?? :D

yeah we got sum unique opels here in SA too... i would really like to get a 2-door shell from overseas and build that up but i suppose all the modification accesories are cheaper over there? car performance parts are really expensive here, makes it almost impossible building a nice car.

how much do 2door kadetts go for on average there?
Ioni
'Diplomat'
'Diplomat'

Viesti Kirjoittaja Ioni »

gte-fan kirjoitti:
how much do 2door kadetts go for on average there?
Here is a few example:

http://www.nettiauto.com/simpleSearch.p ... search=Hae
gte-fan
'Kadett'
'Kadett'

oh my word!! those are Euro's right?? our currency is 1 EUR = 9.66659 ZAR...

but i need one with right-hand drive... haha otherwise i may not drive it here...

thanx for the reference... how much are c20xe converted gte's going for hehe...

by the way, this is my baby... this is the opel kadett cub... did you ever get these?
Kuva
Kuva
Kuva
Ioni
'Diplomat'
'Diplomat'

Viesti Kirjoittaja Ioni »

gte-fan kirjoitti:oh my word!! those are Euro's right?? our currency is 1 EUR = 9.66659 ZAR...

but i need one with right-hand drive... haha otherwise i may not drive it here...
Yes, those are in Euro's.
If you need RHD I think that you should check out cars in England. I'm pretty sure that those are even cheaper than cars here in Finland.

We have a lot of Opel Kadett E -models here in Finland, it was a popular car at the beginning of 90's. Even I have had one. It was a Kadett GSI with 20xe. That was pretty fast then, but that was the time before I got my first turbocharged car. :lol:
gte-fan
'Kadett'
'Kadett'

hehe.. you got the kadett-E with c20xe motor...

We had all kinds of kadett-E's here... first there was the 2L 8v called the "boss", then the normal c20xe 2L 16v which was called the "big boss" and it produced 115kW,

...and then we got a special limited edition unique to South Africa Kadett-E with a c20xe motor, but with a cosworth modified head and better cams, called the "superboss". it produced 125kW standard and had unique wheels and racing suspension... that was the fastest car on the road for a looong time in South Africa and won many many group N championships...

behold the legend of the superboss:
Kuva
Kuva
Kuva
Kuva
Kuva
Kuva
Kuva
Kuva
Kuva

that is my dream car and i hope to own one... only 500 were ever made here and were specifically designed for group N racing.
Vastaa Viestiin