good evening...

This forum is for English language discussion about Opels, Opel Club Finland and related issues
redvictor
'Agila'

good evening...

Viesti Kirjoittaja redvictor »

...good to talk to a few of you guys when i visited your xmas party a couple of days ago.I was visiting my good friend Jouni Enqvist and thought i'd pop in to see you all.Shame i couldn't have stayed a bit longer to meet a few more of you but the rest of my family wasn't allowed to go downstairs.As i didn't want to leave them alone i left rather quicker than i wanted.Maybe i'll meet and talk to a few more of you next year....
ANDY FROST.

http://www.redvictor1racing.co.uk
OCF Sprinttikunkku 2010

Viesti Kirjoittaja Ville »

Hi

It was nice to see you too. Hopefully your next visit would be at same time when we have some big meet. Then you can see many awesome Opels from Finland.
Manta B turbo -76
Manta B turbo -76
Omega B turbo -96
redvictor
'Agila'

Ville kirjoitti:Hi

It was nice to see you too. Hopefully your next visit would be at same time when we have some big meet. Then you can see many awesome Opels from Finland.
hopefully.......i'm working on it....... i'd like to bring the car so i could see some awesome Opels in my rear view mirror.... :lollis:
Just having a little joke with you there.... :lol:
ata
OCF Yhteyshenkilö
OCF Yhteyshenkilö

Viesti Kirjoittaja ata »

It was nice to meet you too and chat for a while. Of course we understand the situation when they didn't let your son to get into the restaurant you couldn't stay for a long time.

Compared to the "street" racing cars in Finland your Victor would better compare to the "Outlaw"-class, but they are running with slicks and they are no longer street legal, so the times are not directly comparable.
Opel Calibra 2.0 16V Turbo 4x4 C20LET '92 - Pontiac GTO 5.7 V8 LS1 '04 (Holden) - Pontiac Tempest 2d HT Coupe V8 5.8 '70
Vauxhall_forever
'Kapitän'
'Kapitän'
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Vauxhall_forever »

I´m also thik that in the outlaw group they do not use normal pump gas. I think they have race gasoline or alcohol? I´m not sure, some one who kow will correct.

-Jouni-
EVO-500
OCF Yhteyshenkilö
OCF Yhteyshenkilö
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja EVO-500 »

Yes, it was nice to meet you and take a couple of beer... And Jouni was driver :lollis: :lollis: :lollis:

We hope that you or us find sponsor and your car are here in next spring or summer time and all Opel fans could see a littlebit different assembly... -(z)-

-Keke-
TurboMac
'Admiral'
'Admiral'
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja TurboMac »

hello redvictor,

welcome to OCF forum & welcome back to Finland :)

wherabouts in England are ya from?

I've recently moved from Manchester to Finland.
redvictor
'Agila'

EVO-500 kirjoitti:Yes, it was nice to meet you and take a couple of beer... And Jouni was driver :lollis: :lollis: :lollis:

We hope that you or us find sponsor and your car are here in next spring or summer time and all Opel fans could see a littlebit different assembly... -(z)-

-Keke-
Yea,no beer for Jouni..... :lol: It would be good for sure to come over in 2007. We'll have to just see how it goes..... 8)
redvictor
'Agila'

TurboMac kirjoitti:hello redvictor,

welcome to OCF forum & welcome back to Finland :)

wherabouts in England are ya from?

I've recently moved from Manchester to Finland.
Hi turbo mac,you must be the guy who writes for the Opel mag? I'm from Wolverhampton(yes i know...lol) I must admit i liked the company in Finland.I would love to come back,but when it's a bit warmer.... :lol:
Vastaa Viestiin