Ascona c lowering spring problem

This forum is for English language discussion about Opels, Opel Club Finland and related issues
koerr
'Agila'

Ascona c lowering spring problem

Viesti Kirjoittaja koerr »

Hello i´m from estonia, and i have a problem with lowering my ascona c . Problem is that i would like to buy weitec lowering springs, but nobody offers them:S. I phoned the U.S Parts shop in Estonia and they said that I should look uo the product code frome weitec homepage, but all i found aut was that on weitec homepage there wasn´t any products for ascona c:S alltough i have read that many ascona c users in Finland use weitec springs. So are they using spring that are produced for some other opel models or is there some way to buy somewhere weitec springs for my ascona? Also i found from ebay such springs like Formel-K spring, are they any good or not`? Anyway that´s my problem and i hope someone can give me advice
TeBa
'Senator'
'Senator'
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja TeBa »

There is Weitec spring part numbers/(product codes) URL! (www.prostreet.fi) and Ascona C is listed(Page 20 of 33). Hope this helps, someway :roll:
MB W201 190D OM605 powered with Holset
koerr
'Agila'

Viesti Kirjoittaja koerr »

Thank you very much I took the code from that page and sent it to U.S Parts, so I hope they can do the order. :D -(z)-
TeBa
'Senator'
'Senator'
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja TeBa »

koerr kirjoitti:Thank you very much I took the code from that page and sent it to U.S Parts, so I hope they can do the order. :D -(z)-
No problem -(z)-
MB W201 190D OM605 powered with Holset
Vastaa Viestiin