1.5TD (Nova/Corsa 'A') - any others here?

Keskustelua Opelin dieselmoottoreista.
TurboMac
'Admiral'
'Admiral'
Viesti:

1.5TD (Nova/Corsa 'A') - any others here?

Viesti Kirjoittaja TurboMac »

Are there many/any of these in Finland?

It is so economical (especially with the cheap fuel here) and fairly quick for the engine size (very tunable), can easily keep up with a 1.6GTE.

My Diesel Baby doesn't look that much, but its fun to drive. I'm not sure how long she will last over here, but hopefully I can get her through the Inspection & Registration soon and keep her ticking over until I can afford something else.
TurboMac
'Admiral'
'Admiral'
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja TurboMac »

So it seems like mine could be the only one (Nova/Corsa'A' 1.5TD) in Finland... :o 8)

There is quite a lot of 1.7TD Corsa's in the newer shape (which IMO isn't as nice as the Type-A), but haven't seen any with a 1.5TD engine.

And mine is looking a lot better now (thanks to Julle & Jeree) - new rear arches 8)

Kuva
Tuomas
'Diplomat'
'Diplomat'

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tuomas »

1.5TD was never sold here, so there are propably only a handful of those. I believe 1.5D was available, but small diesels have never been very popular here, thanks to the tax-system, so even they are extremely rare. At my work our system says (if I remember correctly) that there were less than 10 1.5D-models registered here originally, can't remember the exact figure off the top of my head.

Your car is a RHD Nova?
Alfa 75 3.0 V6 America
"For those who enjoy the pleasure of driving over the practicalities of mere transportation" (Motorweek)
Alfa 156 JTS
Vectra B
Ari-S
OCF Member 2019

Viesti Kirjoittaja Ari-S »

search found 1.5d for sale... here in the forum... could buy it, would be perfect car for job travel
Vectra A -93 CD
Astra 1.9 -07 OPCline
Vastaa Viestiin